LEFTY’S SPORTS ACADEMY INDIVIDUAL LESSON/CLINIC PLAN
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
· Instructors are trained to identify signs and symptoms of a player being ill—specifically trained to look for signs and symptoms of COVID-19
· Upon arrival at Lefty’s Sports Academy, all instructors will complete a Health Survey/Questionnaire, have their temperatures taken, and wash and sanitize their hands.
· Players will be Instructed on usual safe practices—handwashing, hygiene, coughing/sneezing into arm or tissue, no spitting, sports etiquette ( no spitting, high-fives, handshakes, etc.
· Instructors will wear masks at all times while at Lefty’s Sports Academy.
· No player or staff shall be allowed into the building if they have a fever (100.4) or other collective and obvious signs of being sick with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Players should be dropped off in front of the facility. A staff member will guide them to their instructor. Parents/Guardians/Siblings are asked to remain outside of the building for the duration of your child’s lesson/clinic.
· Staff and Players will be screened prior to entering their individual lessons/clinic.
· If a Player has a fever or symptoms before a scheduled lesson or clinic, they must stay home.
· In the event that your child becomes ill during their lesson/clinic, a parent will be notified immediately and arrangements for pickup will be made with a staff member.
· Instructors, players, and all those in the building are required to wear masks during all lessons/clinics, etc..
· Players should arrive at their lesson or clinic with their own mask/facial covering and a backup mask.
Groups will be kept small to ensure safety and social distancing when possible.
· Communication for all things COVID-19 with staff, parents, and campers.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be provided and each player will be asked to sanitize their hands before the start of their lesson/clinic.
· Enhanced cleaning throughout all areas of the facility.
· Players are required to provide their own Bats, Helmets, gloves, batting gloves, drinks, etc.
· No one will be allowed in the area adjacent to the training areas. Parent/Guardians/Siblings are asked to remain outside of the building for the duration of the lesson/clinic.
Failure to adhere to Lefty's policies will result in removal from the lesson/clinic with no refund/credit.
Please remember to complete our waiver. This waiver needs to be completed one time from July 1, 2020, through July 1, 2021.