Please note the following guidelines are as 5/28/21.
Due to the number of young athletes in the building, in addition to those who have not been vaccinated, Lefty's will continue to ask all guests to continue wearing masks at this time.
LEFTY’S SPORTS ACADEMY INDIVIDUAL LESSON/CLINIC PLAN
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
· Instructors are trained to identify signs and symptoms of a player being ill—specifically trained to look for signs and symptoms of COVID-19
· Upon arrival at Lefty’s Sports Academy, all instructors will complete a Health Survey/Questionnaire, have their temperatures taken, and wash and sanitize their hands.
· Players will be Instructed on usual safe practices—handwashing, hygiene, coughing/sneezing into arm or tissue, no spitting, sports etiquette ( no spitting, high-fives, handshakes, etc. ).
· Instructors will wear masks at all times while at Lefty’s Sports Academy.
· No player or staff shall be allowed into the building if they have a fever (100.4) or other collective and obvious signs of being sick with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Players should be dropped off in front of the facility. A staff member will guide them to their instructor. Parents/Guardians/Siblings are asked to remain outside of the building for the duration of your child’s lesson/clinic.
· Staff and Players will be screened prior to entering their individual lessons/clinic.
· If a Player has a fever or symptoms before a scheduled lesson or clinic, they must stay home.
· In the event that your child becomes ill during their lesson/clinic, a parent will be notified immediately and arrangements for pickup will be made with a staff member.
· Instructors, players, and all those in the building are required to wear masks during all lessons/clinics, etc..
· Players should arrive at their lesson or clinic with their own mask/facial covering and a backup mask.
Groups will be kept small to ensure safety and social distancing when possible.
· Communication for all things COVID-19 with staff, parents, and campers.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be provided and each player will be asked to sanitize their hands before the start of their lesson/clinic.
· Enhanced cleaning throughout all areas of the facility.
· Players are required to provide their own Bats, Helmets, gloves, batting gloves, drinks, etc.
· No one will be allowed in the area adjacent to the training areas. Parent/Guardians/Siblings are asked to remain outside of the building for the duration of the lesson/clinic.
Failure to adhere to Lefty's policies will result in removal from the lesson/clinic with no refund/credit.
COVID Update: If Lefty's is closed due to State orders, all missed clinic dates will be rescheduled when possible. If it is determined by Lefty's that rescheduling is not possible, refunds will be made for balance of clinic minus a $15.00 administration fee.
Please remember to complete our waiver. This waiver needs to be completed one time from July 1, 2020, through July 1, 2021.